Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Adonte Cherry

I had 8 partners growing up, 8 turned to 7, 7 turned to 6 quick when Jimi-T zip code switched, 6 went to 5 cause Mike-B caught a bid. 5 switched to 4, 4 flipped to 3 when I realized that I've played me, 3 turned to 2, 2 slipped to 1 as Cobb and will-cass disappeared, one turned to none when D-Greene got on some weirdo shit. Now I'm sitting in the pen hearing from none of my best friends, just me and my earth who been down from the begin.

From the heavens unto the earth I greet all who've arrived at my blog page with Peace! Unalikes attract while alikes repel, so those who knowledge my wisdom to reach understanding or relate to my realm of existence, holla at me. Those who can't can take a look at the "Flyest God under thirty" then bounce....

I'm from Springfield, Ohio "JL/5542" to be exact. My status there is legendary but all that's irrelevant since May 2005 when the judge slammed the gavel. No hard feelings though, I was in the process of becoming a better person and thus took this set back as a opprotunity to grow mentally. From a negative came a positive that far out lasted it's predecessor. These maximum security bars could never stop my light from shining.

Moving on I'll give you some background for those of you who don't know me. I'm locked up for "weapons under disability" although I wasn't in physical possession of a gun. I lost at trial and received 61/2 years only 1 yr mandatory so every year I attempt to be released. So far the judge hasn't acknowledged my growth and development, I'll try again May 2010. I have three children, 2 beautiful daughters and 1 pretty-boy son that I love and focus my change around. I'm a 5%er (nation of God's on and Earth's) so I sincerely love Allah's mathematics. My daily goal is mind elevation so I welcome any intelligent conversation or questions. To those who know me and wanna look out I can receive CD's, books, pictures, or money orders at The Inmates Friend c/o Adonte Cherry P.O. box 903 North Fork, CA 93643, or you can get at me directly through mail here at Adonte Cherry #499-538 P.O. Box 45699 Lucasville, OH 45699, or email at GodBodyAdonte@gmail.com

In closing to my beautiful daughters Chi'Anne Adontaya Cherry, and Adontea Alehia Cherry. When you really really miss me and need me there just go to the mirror and look yourself directly in the EYES, you'll see me every time. Stay strong I'm almost home. Isaiah Julian Harding, we're one in the same, my mistakes are so you won't endure the same.

All the oppressed people rise up. All my comrades and soldiers if you war, war for a reason. Loyalty always Sympathy never! Positive Education Always Correct Error PEACE.

God Body Hard Body

No comments:

Post a Comment